All classic and modern exclusive cares are welcome in the auction but are required to are at least in running condition. During the auction they will be parked at our corporate parking site.
Companies with individual representative sale sites may choose to show their cars during our organized Open Days on their own site to (potential) bidders. The auctioneer will always determine the suitability of your care in advance. If you decide to bring a care to our auction, you may expect a premium full service auction service.
- Comprehensive and professional photo reporting of about 50 photos of your car
- Description of your car written by the auctioneer
- Ads on multiple (European) car-ad websites and social media
- Storage of your car in our modern and 24/7 camera secure storage facilities
- Minimum 2 per auction organised Open Days at the location of Classic Paddock
- Handling of the sale and transfer of the car to the new owner when selling
Our fixed input costs are €195,-. In case of selling your car in the auction with a yield of €15.000,- or more, this amount will be deducted from the auction fees. At a sale, we ask for 7% excluding VAT of the winning bid as our auction fee. Professional sellers with a representative selling location of their own are as well able to participate to the auction free of charge, in case they choose to conduct the auction on their own location. Please contact us to know about all possibilities into detail!
Do you have a collection of cars which you would like to auction completely or partly? If desired we organize and take care of auctions on your very (business) location as well.
If you would like to insert a car for our auction, please fill out the contact form and our auctioneer will get in touch with you as soon as possible. The auctioneer will determine whether your car is suitable for our auction and will ask you for photos and a short description. If your car is accepted to the auction, the auctioneer, if necessary, will visit you to see the car directly or you may transport your car to the business location of Classic Paddock.